Thursday, January 14, 2010

How does the recycling program work in germany


How does the recycling program work in germany?
Tell me if it works or not, what are the pros and cons How does it affect the government and the poeple Than you!
Green Living - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In Germany in homes as well in public places they sort their trash/recycling into 5 groups, Paper (packaging), Plastics, Glass, Cans, and Biodegradables. I had a friend get quite a lengthly lecture from a older German citizen when he put his paper in the plastic. I'm not sure how it affects the government but all of the people I've spent time with had no issue with sorting their recycling and my host family even enjoyed it because it was "good for the earth."
2 :
I think the Germany is doing okay in recycling the household trashes. However, they do have the problem of the trabant of four wheels can not be land-filled. These are Russian made cars that's come up with some political issues. I think the following website provides a good answer to your question. http://www.pbs.org/safarchive/4_class/45_pguides/pguide_402/4542_trabant.html
3 :
they recycle everything
4 :
I am in the recycling business in the US. Germany has the reputation to be ahead of the rest of the world in recycling. Europe has plans to build over a thousand recycling plants just for automobiles within the next 10 years.