Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Can i afford to study and work in Germany without knowing german? I am writer.


Can i afford to study and work in Germany without knowing german? I am writer.?
I work as an advertising copywriter and am going to study in MIami AD School in Hamburg. My tuition fees will be paid by the bank and i need to manage my living expenses. I will have to attend about 20 hours of school a week
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
daca ai vointa.....da
2 :
life isn't really expensive in Germany (doesn't have to be) I would advise you to learn some German, its easier to get a job when you do.
3 :
Well, if classes are in German, you're sunk. But so far as surviving goes, you'll be fine. Most Germans speak English to some extent, and they get tourists by the thousands each year, so they'll be ready for you. Good luck!