Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paralegal Work In Germany....Is it popular


Paralegal Work In Germany....Is it popular?
I am planning to move to Berlin, Germany with my EU citizen fiance, we do plan to marry here in the US first (I am a US citizen). I'm in school now to get my certification as a paralegal and wanted to know if this is a popular job anywhere in Germany. First off I would like to know if I will even be able to work there right away? And if not, how long do I have to wait? Is there anyone out there who knows the process?
Law & Legal - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
1st place to phone is the German Consulate Good luck, it's a great prosperous country.
2 :
I am afraid that you will have to wait for securing a job as paralegal in Germany due to competition and unemployment problem !!
3 :
This is a good paralegal website which should be helpful http://www.legal-assistant.biz/
4 :
This is a good paralegal website which should be helpful http://www.legal-assistant.biz/