Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am a rumanian citizen living in Spain.Can I work in Germany


I am a rumanian citizen living in Spain.Can I work in Germany?
I am a Romanian and I have been working in Spain for some years now.But due to the high unemployment in this country I would like to move to Germany or Belgium. Do I have the right to work in any of these 2 countries? I understand there is a clause that allows Germany and other countires to deny us to work there.Is that true?Thank you all in advance.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No
2 :
You have the right to work -as employed or self-employed- without a work permit in: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. Until 31 December 2013, your ability to work might be restricted in: * Austria * Belgium * France * Germany * Ireland * Italy * Luxembourg * Malta * The Netherlands * United Kingdom To work in these countries, you will need a work permit. Some countries have simplified their procedures or reduced restrictions in some sectors or for some professions. Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein impose full restrictions. Switzerland can impose restrictions until 31 May 2016.