Thursday, October 7, 2010

I would love to work as a Nurse in Germany. What are the requirements? Please help me


I would love to work as a Nurse in Germany. What are the requirements? Please help me.?
I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines. I would love to work in Germany as a Nurse. What are the requirements? Do I need to take NCLEX, CGFNS, or IELTS? Do I need to have a German course? Are there trainings before working in the hospital? Please help me. I need the information badly. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
to excel try www.virtuesproject.com pl write to the nursing board, berlin germany to get the conversion details. do u speak german? if not, pl start course. without german, u cant get a job u need nclex cgfns. u need accreditation. your qualifications must be recognised.