Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do you need a degree to work in Germany


Do you need a degree to work in Germany?
I'm considering a move to Berlin but don't have much in the way of qualifications and would really like to learn German (I'm British). So would I need a degree to get a job there (nothing much, just something to feed me and pay the rent while I learn the language)? Also, what level should my German be before coming over? Many thanks!
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you want to post stupid answers on my respectable questions then I'll just return the favor.
2 :
You should speak german on a good level. It depends from the level and type of job if you will need a degree. If you will become a cleaner you will not need, if you become a job in a bank it's not a must but it is common usage, if you would like to practice as a medical doctor it is a must by law.