Thursday, October 21, 2010

can I get a work visa to germany


can I get a work visa to germany?
I am an Indian citizen,age 33,married,not willing to take my family,male,do not have my graduation,a company in german wants me to work for them,will I get a visa to work in germany
Other - Germany - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry to said chance is O.German working visa is hard to apply.especially ur not an citizen of ECC. not to mention on top of so many german now out of worked.
2 :
Best you can do is try and apply for one but as said above they are really picky and you have to PROVE your trade and skill is needed there or they will not give you one. IF you have a company that WANTS to hire you they can assist you in getting a visa but that would be your best bet is getting the potential employers help with it.
3 :
Depends upon your field of expertise. They do not give visa to people who want to work in shops or do construction work or similar. Generally the German government gives only work visa to people who have a university degree in IT or electrical engineering and even these applications get often denied.
4 :
hallo, use this site to find the required information concerning working holiday visa http://www.germanembassy.org.au/en/welcome/visa/index.html