Tuesday, December 7, 2010

how can i get a work permit to work in germany


how can i get a work permit to work in germany?
My dad has asked me to go live over there for a bit. I will need to a job but I think I will need a work permit how will I get one please can I have serious answers. i am british. so i can just move over there i do not need a work permit or anything?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In order to get a work permit, you need to be married to a German citizen or be the child of one. If that's not the case you have no basis for an immigrant or work visa.
2 :
Hello Jessica, You do not state what your nationality is; if you are British you can just move over there, register yourself with the local authorities, etc. If you are American, here's a web page that gives you pretty much the rundown. Good Luck!