Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Has god been known to use explosive diarrhea to prevent people from fornicating? Does this work in Germany


Has god been known to use explosive diarrhea to prevent people from fornicating? Does this work in Germany?

Religion & Spirituality - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
that is the only thing that sickens me i can watch you decapitate people execute them in the most brutal way but the very sight of someone touching or playing with feces sickens me and makes me gag
2 :
I dont know about God - but I can sure see how that would be a turn off!
3 :
Nein.
4 :
THAT explains why I don't score more! I really gotta cut out the Taco Bell. Waitaminit! I don't even live in Germany!
5 :
Sorry honey, I don't do feces.
6 :
Darlin', I love you but, Eew! Eew! Eew!
7 :
That works only in Mexico.
8 :
Do you think that's what he tried on Sodom before completely destroying it?
9 :
It doesn't work in Germany, only Botswana.
10 :
I'm sure ED (explosive diarrhea) puts a damper on nookie where ever it happens, even in Germany. I think I may be missing the tie in to Germany though...