Thursday, December 1, 2011

When can I get my work permit in Germany


When can I get my work permit in Germany?
I was in Germany until August as a volunteer. After I wanted to stay there as a normal worker. I have found a place where I can work. They asked for work permit, but I did not get it, because I am from hungary, and we have membership with EU later as Germany, Italy, England or Holland. I know, that maybe until 2011 I have to ask for work permit, because I have to wait for the time, when Germany let the hungarian people to work without. But maybe Germany let us before... But when? Has somebody information? 19 hours ago - 3 days left to answer. - 0 answers - Report It The reason why, because I am working in the social sector, and in Germany there are lot of worker who work as a social worker and social pedagogist. Ich war beim Arbeitsamt, und sie haben das gesagt, dass ich darf nicht in Deutschland arbeiten weil es gibt viel Sozialpadagogin und sozialarbeiter(in) in Deutschland. I was at the office which responsible for the work for foriners, and they said that I cannot stay to work in Germany 'coz there are a lof of social worker and social pedagogist in Germany. I worked in this school before one year as a volunteer, so I knew everything about the methods or how the day goes and about the children, and that is why I was better than a new german worker and that is why they wanted to take me not as a volunteer but a normal worker. But the german office do not care, they said that the school need a german worker anyway.
Embassies & Consulates - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think, if they need somebody with the job you have, you will get work permit before 2011. I have seen people from East Europe, 2004 in one EU country and they have got work permit. They were not member of EU then.
2 :
You should contact the local Arbeitsamt. They can register you, and perhaps advise you on this.
3 :
The German government has issued a restriction on all new EU citizens which does not allow them to work in Germany without a work permit in Germany until 2011. The Bundesagentur fuer Arbeit can issue you a work permit for Germany Check the following page for more information (in German): http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/nn_27986/zentraler-Content/A04-Vermittlung/A042-Vermittlung/Allgemein/Arbeit-in-Deutschland.html