Saturday, January 7, 2012

I am going to Karlsruhe, Germany for work I have 1 day to spare and I want to go see switzerland country side.


I am going to Karlsruhe, Germany for work I have 1 day to spare and I want to go see switzerland country side.
I like to hike little bit and see mountians. Is there any place in north switzerland I can go? Karlsruhe is north of switzerland about 2.5 hour train ride. I need to come back to Karlsruhe same day.
Other - Switzerland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry but too short to enjoy the Swiss Mountains in a day. Even though Switzerland is quite small but you only make it to border towns like Schaffhausen (near the lovely Rhine-Fall)s maybe Basel or Zürich but not up the great mountains!
2 :
one day???? very short. Go to Basel or like Madonna_Toller answers above. Ain't going to see the Alps.