Sunday, October 7, 2012

I am a New Zealand citizen. Do I need a visa to work in Germany during my 2 month stay there


I am a New Zealand citizen. Do I need a visa to work in Germany during my 2 month stay there?
I will only stay there for 2 month.
Bavaria - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am a German citizen. Please don't come over here to work. We are a strange people and you may not like us so much after all. We worry all the time and never laugh at your good English jokes. We drink too much at the wrong times and are too stuffy at the right times. We will get mad if you don't work hard enough but complain about one another a lot. But....if you do come....then be sure to tell us what a great job we did with the World Cup. Ok? Don't forget. It is important. Thank you.
2 :
I am an American living in Germany. You will need a Work Permit in your passport to gain wages legally. You get the permit at the regional government office called the Landratsamt. Check out the German Consulate page for the real information.
3 :
You definitely need a work permit if you want to work in Germany and you most probably won't get it. It's very difficult to get a work permit and if you don't have a job before coming to Germany then you can forget it. It's next to impossible to receive a work permit once you have entered the country as a tourist.
4 :
yes, you do!