Monday, March 1, 2010

I want to work in Germany but where


I want to work in Germany but where?
I want to work in Germany. I am native english speaker, and I don't speak German. Where could I find a job? I would like to teach conversational English or have an Office Job or even a tourism job. I'm Open to any job. Any suggestions? Websites? What websites are good? Where or whom shall I contact?
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Lexus showroom
2 :
Most jobs in Germany require at least some knowledge of German, but not always. Most German jobs also require good qualifications or experience. Your best bet may be to try the high-tech, tourism, or financial multinational companies in the big cities, such as Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Cologne etc. If you're open to any job, perhaps seasonal agricultural work might be an option for you. However, I hear the pay isn't very good. Perhaps some of these websites may help: - Jobdays de. - Alljobs 24de. - Jobsuchmaschine24 de. - JobScout24 de. - Käuferportal - Absolventa de. - Jobs de.