Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If I work in Germany as a nurse, could i move back to America and work as a nurse, or would I have to


If I work in Germany as a nurse, could i move back to America and work as a nurse, or would I have to?
study it again, cause the words are different, that I studied in Germany?
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm pretty sure you'd be going back to school before you could work as a nurse in The States. Just my humble opinion.
2 :
Hm.... You possibly would have to restudy the language if you want to work in America unless you can speak English fluidly.
3 :
I do believe(I could be wrong) that they will let you as long as you take the certification test. I also think there's another test since you studied in a foreign country. I know that doctors can though it's hard process.