Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Would an American PS3 console work in Germany


Would an American PS3 console work in Germany?
I'm taking my PS3 to Germany. I want to know how I could make this work because I heard about "electrical" problems. Also would German PS3 games work on an American console and vise versa? If you have any information that would help please let me know. Thank you! Ok! That's great! So the games are region free. What about the console itself working on German electricity? Their plugs are different than ours right?
PlayStation - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nope.both r wrong.the region code is different
2 :
no for either sadly
3 :
the people above me are wrong. ps3 games are region free, which means that every ps3 game will work on every ps3, regardless of region
4 :
99% of games are region free. Movies are not region free though. also if you can play ps2 games on your ps3 most ps2 games have a region which wont allow you to play.
5 :
I own US PS3 in Europe. Almost all games run (except GTA IV on SDTV, it'll run on HDTV). Get a good (400-500 watt converter). Make sure TV supports NTSC signal (not important with HDTV).