Thursday, October 1, 2009

How Can I Find Work In Germany As An American Without A College Degree Or Any Special Training


How Can I Find Work In Germany As An American Without A College Degree Or Any Special Training?
I am 27 years old without kids and before I get too old and have regrets I would like to see the world;Germany specifically. Any German residents out there willing to help me? Or maybe some wealthy people out there want to help this small town Kentucky guy realized his dream of seeing the world for a year or so?
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Join the military and get stationed in Germany.
2 :
Check CHRMA on the net you can find a job with the U.S Army in Germany they will have a list of jobs.
3 :
check the big work websites like monster, some of them have a way to post to a specific country. Also, if you live near a big city, go to the libray. There are papers from Germany that are in English and have ads. Good Luck. Been to Germany several times, its a great place!.