Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am swedish and I would like to move and work in Germany. Do I need a work permit


I am swedish and I would like to move and work in Germany. Do I need a work permit ?
I am a member of the EU-countries. Do have I the right to live and work in Germany ? What are the documents do I need ?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No you do not need a work permit because you are European. However I would o to the German Consulate or Embassy and check out what do you need to do if you get a job in Germany. Yes, you have the right to live and work not only in Germany but in any country within the EU. As far as I know however every country has it internal procedures. Do not worry I just would grab my luggage and go... That is the beauty of the EU... Enjoy!!!
2 :
I agree with Cristina.The EU "Freizügigkeitsregelung" should allow that.However, you'll certainly need some social security document.