Sunday, November 7, 2010

Will my cell phone work in Germany


Will my cell phone work in Germany?
I am from the USA and was wondering if I can take my cell phone to Germany, would it work?
Other - Science - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
IT will work, but the plug you use to charge it might not fit into the wall socket. depends where you stay
2 :
it could but it might be expensive to make calls ... maybe
3 :
Yes it would it would just cost more to call and text people. Might charge to receive calls too.
4 :
If you have AT&T or T-Mobile it will work, but you won't have 3G. If you have Sprint or Verizon it won't work at all.
5 :
hmm. i don't know, but while your there will you pick up some shnichles for me. oh i forgot please. thank you.
6 :
if it has an international capability. quad band or something like that. rather, just call them and ask. some have free roaming in europe. ask them or look up the capabilities of your particular phone. HAVE FUN !! GERMANY IS BEAUTIFUL !!