Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I don't much money but I'd like to move to Germany and work on becoming a German citizen. How do I begin


I don't much money but I'd like to move to Germany and work on becoming a German citizen. How do I begin?
I speak German already and I know someone who would help me find a job and a place to live. Anyone know where I go from here? I'm currently living in America.
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get plane tickets
2 :
call the embacey
3 :
and i ask, WHY THE HELL GERMANY if you want to mve that bad just move to another state..
4 :
Ich glaube du kannst erst mal nach Deutschland kommen, bei deinem Kumpel wohnen und wenn möglich irgendeine Arbeit suchen, mit der du dich selbst ernähren kannst. Ein Weg für unbefristeten Aufenthalt wäre ein unbefristeter Job oder eine Ehe mit einer Deutschen. Normalerweise kann man seinen Aufenthalt problemlos verlängern. Hier in Deutschland sind wir nicht so streng.
5 :
Go there with a tourist visa, find a job. Then apply for long term visa. After many years, you can apply for citizenship. Details you get from Konsulat oder Botschaft der BRD.