Sunday, July 1, 2012

I live in Germany. Will the Sony Mylo 2 work in Germany. Also what is the power source? Is it dual voltage


I live in Germany. Will the Sony Mylo 2 work in Germany. Also what is the power source? Is it dual voltage?
Would like to purchase a Mylo 2 on base here in Germany but I am worried that I will not be able to load the battery if the power source is only 110 volts. I live in a home with 220 volts. Also, will I be able to connect wireless to the hot spots here?
Other - Germany - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, you need to find out, if the Mylo can work on both voltages or if the power adaptor can be changed. I know from the Playstation 3 that it's not possible. Therefore we couldn't buy on in US to use in Germany. The only solution would be to buy an external power transformator, which is a very inconvenient thing....
2 :
If you have a power adaptor it should work fine. Europe has uses two frequencies of WiFi, but it's most likely 2.4 Ghz, which is the most common. Ask the people first to find out.