Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hi guys:) I want to ask about ' work&travel ' organization in Germany:)


Hi guys:) I want to ask about ' work&travel ' organization in Germany:)?
So, I study German but still I'm not a good speaker. Me and my friend want to visit Germany and work there. Basically, to improve our German;) But I don't know which organization could ensure the job for students is the best to choose. Maybe do you know something about this and know where I should apply. Please give me your advices. Kisses !!:)
Other - Germany - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First of all to work in Germany you will need a work visa unless you are an EU citizen. What I would suggest you is to study maybe at a Goethe institut where you live and later on study in Germany. When you are studying in Germany you are allowed to do some jobs I ll add the site of the German ministery read the part student visa.